Spanish River XC Invitational, 35th Annual 2017
09/22/2017 9:24:50 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Is it possible to rearrange the JV and varsity roster before the race? I would like to take one of our girls I had in JV and put her in varsity.
Is it possible to rearrange the JV and varsity roster before the race? I would like to take one of our girls I had in JV and put her in varsity.
09/22/2017 11:05:03 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
When you arrive at the meet, you can discuss with the timing company. There is a $10 charge for any changes paid directly to the timing company.
When you arrive at the meet, you can discuss with the timing company. There is a $10 charge for any changes paid directly to the timing company.
09/22/2017 11:13:59 AM
Coach
@chefchristopher your athletes should be entered into both the Jv and the Varsity (1a) races. The timing company is currently putting them into both races, but your athlete can only compete in one of those races. So, whatever race they run in, they should score. Just don't put anymore than 10 runners into the varsity race. It's unlimited runners in the JV race.
@chefchristopher
your athletes should be entered into both the Jv and the Varsity (1a) races. The timing company is currently putting them into both races, but your athlete can only compete in one of those races. So, whatever race they run in, they should score. Just don't put anymore than 10 runners into the varsity race. It's unlimited runners in the JV race.
09/22/2017 8:01:42 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thank you all, very helpful!
Thank you all, very helpful!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.