Wilbur Cross junior Danae Rivers continues to tear up the oval.
Who shined the brightest among CT athletes last week?
Meet takes place on Thursday, beginning at 4 p.m. at the Floyd Athletic Center.
Meet takes place Thursday afternoon, beginning at 4 at the Floyd Athletic Center.
More all-stars continue to rise as we hit the middle of the season
Check out the best efforts by our CT athletes last week.
New US #1s from dash and hurdles to pole vault and relays.
Former Staples great Henry Wynne (Virginia) clocks 8:29 3K at McCravy Memorial.
Those are just a few of the highlights from last week including some new US #1s across the board
Wilton senior defeats Gavignan in mile run with SB of 4:15.94, earns trip to Millrose Games.
Meet postponed to Sunday.
Re-watch all the races & action from the 2015 Yale Track Classic! 371 MileSplit National Elite Performances!
Wh are the best of the best so far this season.
Who are the best of the best so far?
The leaderboard gets rattled again as more stars show their strengths in more than one event
US Top 100 Indoor Track & Field Rankings based on performances in MileSplit database as of January 20th.
- Outdoor 9th Grade rankings
- Girls' 300m times!!! Timing System?
- Yale Track Classic 2015
- Article Comment: Q&A with Darien's Alex Ostberg
- HEAD COACH & ASST COACH OPENING AMITY REGIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, WOODBRIDGE, CT
- Article Comment: Foot Locker Northeast features six CT harriers
- National Throws Conference - Dublin, Ohio: Dec 27-29 (For Coaches, Athletes, Officials, and Fans)
- Article Comment: CHSCA hosting coaches clinic
- Article Comment: Connecticut tandem ready for Foot Locker
- New England XC Championship 2014