Brian Poirier of Northwest Catholic earned an impressive win the the 1000m. (File photo)
- 1000 Meter Run - Sarah Gillespie of Northwest Catholic High School ran a US#3 time of 2:55.11 that earned her the win (her best of the year). The talented and fast field put-up a fight the entire way. Gillespie was trailed by Abigal Markowitz of Greenwich High School and her 3:00.99, Eva Christensen of East Lyme High School (3:04.24), Medinah Nabadduka of Windsor High School (3:04.43), Grace Loh ofDarien High School (3:04.78), Caroline Weihs of Darien High School (3:04.94), and Maeve Riley of Immaculate High School (3:05.22).
- 1600 Meter Run - Kellie Davis of Hillhouse High separated from the field and ran a 5:13.62 for the win (her best of the year). Next was Maggie Christe of Immaculate High School (5:16.67), Abigal Markowitz of Greenwich High School (5:19.05), Jess Wojnicki of Immaculate High School (5:19.13), Kathleen Ferrall of Guilford High School(5:19.60), and Emily Taylor of Guilford High School (5:19.88).
- 300 Meter Dash - Impressive top speed helped Precious Holmes of Hillhouse High post a US#2 time (and state record) of 39.09 for the win. She was followed by Rayanna Relerford of Bloomfield High School in 41.40,Sherise Truman of Hartford Public High School (41.79), and Vanessa Whittingham of Bloomfield High School (41.85) who all ran top 25 times in the New England region.
- 3200 Meter Run - Kellie Davis of Hillhouse High ran a 11:13.48 (her best of the year) to just out-kick the 11:14.30 by Reid Watson of Glastonbury High School. After that was Alyssa Brehler of Griswold High School at 11:20.23, and Sabrina Olsen of Thomaston High School (11:26.79).
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Norwich Free Academy ran a NE#6 time of 1:48.60 and Greenwich High School ran a NE#7 time of 1:48.91.
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Bloomfield High School improved on their NE#2 time of 4:04.68 from the Rhode Island Classic to win in 4:03.76. Hillhouse High was second in 4:07.30.
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Immaculate High School is now NE#6 after their winning time of 9:46.93. Glastonbury High School also cracked the New England top ten after finishing second in 9:54.06.
- 55 Meter Dash - Impressive top speed helped Shelly Lindo of Brien McMahon High School win in 7.34. She is now tied for NE#6.
- 600 Meter Dash - Precious Holmes of Hillhouse High now leads the nation after winning in a state record time of 1:32.61. She was trailed by Elizabeth Markowitz of Greenwich High School in 1:38.95, and Brianna Lenehan of Norwich Free Academy (1:39.94).
- Pole Vault - With the bar at 11-0, Allie Sullivan of Norwich Free Academy secured the win. She is now ranked third in New England.
- Shot Put - Cherraine Davis of Southington High School threw a 41-2.25 to win, which is her best throw of the season.
- 1000 Meter Run - Brian Poirier of Northwest Catholic High School earned a 2:35.26 win; just out-kicking the 2:35.28 by Henry Wynne of Staples High School. They were followed by David Stankiewicz of Weston High School (2:36.63), and Nick Moriello of Naugatuck High School (2:37.49)
- 1600 Meter Run - Jake Feinstein of Newtown High School held strong for a winning time of 4:27.22; just a fraction better than Mark Mackin of Griswold High School at 4:27.65. They were both followed closely by Andrew Weiler of Norwich Free Academy (4:28.21).
- 300 Meter Dash - Jared Delane of Northwest Catholic High School scorched a 36.56 to win (a new season best), with Nicholas Duval of Haddam Killingworth High School in his shadow at 36.61.
- 3200 Meter Run - Henry Wynne of Staples High School posted a season best time of 9:39.76 for the win. He out-kicked the 9:40.87 by Mikolaj Kulis of Staples High School.
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Simsbury High School now leads the New England rankings after their 8:15.57 winning performance.
- 600 Meter Dash - Impressive closing speed helped Marcus Motill of Greenwich High School win in 1:24.29, just over Ben Ostrowski of East Lyme High School 1:24.53. After that was Ryan Kelly of Greenwich High School at 1:24.61, Robert Cheng of New Fairfield High School (1:25.42), and Roman Lucey of Conard (1:25.80).
- High Jump - Nick Latty of Glastonbury High School out jumped the field by four inches to win at 6-6.