Stanley Quarter Park

• User
    cheetah
    Can anyone tell me what the XC course is like at Stanley Quarter Park; hills, footing etc? I will be there this Sat. to watch the NEC (Northeast Conference) championship meet.
  • Bryan Mckeen
    Banned User
    mckeen8
    Mark Cuban, billionaire owner of the Dallas Mavericks helped to pay his way through college this way...

TURN 6 DOLLARS INTO THOUSANDS WITH VERY LITTLE EFFORT!

MAKE EASY AND QUICK CASH MONEY by doing almost nothing (NO JOKE, NO SCAM, AND VERY LEGAL) Please read on! You will be very thankful you did!
    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an investment of $6.00! So I thought,\" Yeah, right, this must be a scam\", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
    Then I remembered seeing the billionaire owner of The Dallas Mavericks, Mark Cuban say on a late night talk show once that he paid for his junior year at Indiana University using a form of this concept, they just called it a \"chain letter\" back then (he made it work without the Internet)! Here