For athletes that are interested in continuing their track and field seasons after their scholastic meets are done, USATF-CT has released the dates of the Junior Olympic meets plus other summer opportunities.
Junior Olympic Outdoor Track & Field Championship Information
Save the Date! The 2017 USATF-CT Junior Olympic Track & Field Championship will be held on June 17th in Litchfield. All competitors must be a current USATF-CT member and have their age verified. There will be NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION.
The top 8 individuals and relay teams in each event of each age division may advance to the USATF Region 1 Championships. The Region 1 meet is July 6-9, 2017 at Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg MA.
Entries Close Wednesday June 14 at 10:00 p.m.
Click here to view all meet information.
Other Events of Interest:
- CT Master's Games Track & Field Meet - Deadline to Register is Friday May 5th - Meet is May 20th
- Manchester Track and Field Series
- When: July 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2017 | Rain Date is August 3rd
- Meet Web page
- Nutmeg State Games Track & Field Meet -July 15th at Willowbrook Park, New Britain
- Meet Web Page
- USATF Level 1 Coaching School - June 17-18 Wellesley College (Mass.) - email email@example.com for more information